Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: Entry Level
Location : Chennai
- Produce User interface and workflows in an app.
- Implement and release feature faster while writing good code.
- Send daily builds to stakeholders and gather feedback.
- Be creative in using Android Studio and related tools to deliver code faster.
- Take ownership of the apps you built & maintain them by following software engineering best practices.
- Thorough understanding of core Android concepts
- Strong on programming fundamentals with a good understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in creating apps that consume REST API services.
- Experience in making/maintaining apps on android phones and tablets.
- Working knowledge with Custom view, Animations, Services and Database.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Working knowledge in Git/Mercurial.
- Working knowledge in using PhotoShop/Sketch. (Optional)
- Experience in using Origami and other UX prototyping tools. (optional)
Website to Apply: Click Here