Job Title: Apps Prog Analyst
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Coordinate implementation of monitoring tools onto CFT applications
- Determine what data needs to be captured for trend and problem analysis.
- Perform analysis to determine start of a system degradation and trends
- Through discussion and analysis provide thresholds that provides an alert (before an incident happens) rather than alarm (after a failure occurred)
- Document findings in clear and concise language
- Review existing processes, procedures or daily activities for opportunities for improvement
- Create presentations appropriate for a wide and varied pool of stakeholders.
- Track efforts in the bank’s Remedy system
- Contribute to the knowledge base by creating knowledge articles for publication in Remedy
- Be capable of defending suggested actions
- Search for solutions or improvements in internal or external systems.
- Participate in any post problem reviews when invited
- Complete mandatory training within ten days of assignment
- Keep accurate records in the Remedy and other systems as required
- Dynatrace experience
- Experience in working on technical projects especially refresh and rollouts.
- IT project experience
- Service desk experience
- Remedy experience
- Bank of America experience Nexus/ARM/Tech Direct /Ariba
- System admin experience in both windows and Unix-like operating systems