Business Development Executive –
- BDE is an integral part of the bank’s front line sales force.
- BDE is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank and persue new business opportunities.
- He/ She is responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for various products and services offered by the bank and is incentivised for achievement of targets.
- The job involves extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping.
- The BDE needs to proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- The BDE is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues.
- He/ She maintains periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
- The BDE also cross sells the bank’s third party products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Cards, etc.