Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2016
Last Date 30 Days From the Date of Publication in Employment News
- 12 Sub Inspector (Works) Vacancy
- 05 Head Constable Vacancy
- 54 Assistant Command Vacancy – Last Date 23 June 2016
- 561 Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy – Last Date 20 June 2016
- 622 Assistant Sub Inspector (RM) & Head Constable (Radio Operator) Vacancies – Last Date 15 July 2016
BSF Recruitment 2016
Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 12 Sub Inspector (Works), Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted’ Non- Ministerial, Engineering (Civil) in the Border Security Force. Apply before 30 days from the date of Publication.
Educational Qualification : Pass three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Central Government or State Government
Selection Process :
Selection will be made on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Practical Test & Medical Examination.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents, two self-addressed envelopes of size 25 x 12 cms with Rs. 40/- Postage stamps affixed on each & DD/IPO send to the respective addresses as given official notification on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Publication : 21.06.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News