Exam Details :
CBSE- Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the popular organizations which conducts various examination and NET – National Eligibility Test is one of them. Each year this examination gets conducted successfully. Large numbers of candidates appear in this examination. Well to apply for CBSE UGC NET June 2016 examination, you must have completed Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidates applying for JRF must have aged below or equal to 28 years. The SC/ST/PWD/OBC and women candidates will be given 5 years age relaxation.
- There will be no upper age limit for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor.
- The age relaxation is also provisioned for the candidates with experience of research (provided they have to obtain a certificate of the same to get the relaxation).
- The categorical relaxation in age will be allowed on the ground of producing relevant certificate.
- The candidates will not get any age relaxation of more than 5 years either through one or multiple clause.
- The certificates which will be considered as the proof of age are 10th standard marksheet or passing certificate and DOB certificate.