Claims Associate Jobs in Gurgaon India 2016
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims. Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review. Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
0-3 years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- BE/ B.TECH/ MBA/ BCA/ MCA/B Pharm/M Pharm– ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Fresher or 2 years of Experience (Any BPO Experience)
- Should be comfortable working in night shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM).