Job Title: Cloud Automation Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Design and implement
- Cloud Automation framework
- Automate Application Provisioning
- Automate System upgrades
- Automate System scale-up/down
- Experience with automated deployments and source code / configuration management tools – GitHub, VSTS, AWS OpsWorks, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience building for and on the cloud.
- Understand the nature of the cloud – its massive scale and the imperative to automate in every aspect of the development cycle.
- Experience developing distributed systems and cloud services.
- Sound understanding of what it takes to have a production ready solution and operate in the DevOps model.
- Solid understanding of the UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of relational database engines
- Experience embedding security controls and processes into the DevOps workflow
- Experience with Teradata
- Familiarity with big data engines (Hadoop/MongoDB/etc)
- Experience working in large enterprise IT, implementing complex solutions, preferably cloud services.
- Familiarity with AWS services or infrastructure architecture.