- The security and network robustness assessment of embedded devices and host based industrial software, threat analysis of the devices from security point of view and in-depth analysis of results and writing technical reports.
- You will also be providing suggestion/fixes for improvement to device / software development teams and will be responsible for evaluation of new testing methodologies relevant for the organization.
- Your Masters degree in Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security and in depth knowledge of networking and application protocols concepts
- Knowledge of control communication protocols is a major plus.
- Experience in infrastructure or application level vulnerability testing and the ability to use tolls like NMAP,
- Nessus and working knowledge of decompiling and reverse engineering applications (IDAPro etc.)
- Good knowledge of scripting such as linux shell, python, ruby etc.is an added advantage.
Website to Apply: http://new.abb.com/careers/job-search