Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 3 Years
- Writing scripts for procurement, configuration, and deployment of instances; for managing system admin tasks
- ubuntu and AWSAMI Linux servers.
- MAWS product and services like VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, RDS, S3, ElasticCache, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB and more.
- System resources using Ansible, puppet or similar configuration management tools.
- Installations and maintenance of third party software’s like JIRA, Graylog, Selenium etc
- Postgres service and replication.
- Git repositories.
- nginx and apache servers
- Jenkins CI.
- Portable virtual environment (Vagrant, Docker)
- High availability, low latency applications.
- Focus on security best practices to ensure assist in security and compliance activities.
- Setting up, configuring and using Jenkins or any CI tools.
- Knowledge on with PHP or Python
- Web server configuration, monitoring, network design and high availability.
- Thorough understanding of DNS, VPN, postfix, Linux user management.
- Through an understanding of networking.
- Understanding of all common services and protocols.
- Bash scripting Knowledge python, Perl, Java, Python.
- Git and managing git repositories using on-premise stash/bitbucket
- Knowledge on Memcached, Redis, MongoDB.
- Package management and deployments.