- 0-3 years Linux Systems Engineering, DevOps, IT and/or software engineering work experience.
- DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Proficient in the installation, configuration and administration of Linux Servers.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Amazon Web Services(mandatory), Rackspace Cloud, Docker and OpenStack ).
- Working understanding of code and scripting (Bash, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in a highly available service environment.
- Experience troubleshooting server related I/O, CPU, Memory, Disk performance issues.
- Capacity planning and upgrading of RHEL and other Linux systems.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment practices.
Email Resume to :email@example.com