Job Title: GO Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Responsible for maintaining HR records for Honeywell employees
- Applying business and global data standard rules to ensure that the data entered or corrected corresponds to the rules and regulations.
- Tier 1 issues and inquiries resolution. Escalation of issues that could not be resolved at Tier 1 to the SME of the team.
- Use the escalation Matrix to quickly and efficiently escalate issues.
- Interact with downstream and support teams to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Conduct Internal audits to ensure that there are no data entry defects and if defects are identified, capture and report them in Siebel CRM.
- Communicate as needed with the HRG, Managers and downstream teams for resolution of work ontime.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and improvement plans for any misses to the adherence to SLA’s.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to the SME so that necessary action can be taken to prevent SLA slippage
- Strong Communication skills
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR modules
- Knowledge of Siebel CRM
- Prior experience in working in a BPO environment preferably in HR Services back office
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Trained in Lean concepts and applicability ( will be a plus) .