Job Role: Graphic Designer
Experience: 2-7 Years
- Working closely with the Creative Producer to create consistent quality designs and layouts
- Will be responsible for strictly follow set rules and provide creative solutions while working on complex jobs
- Carrying out thorough pre-press checks and ensure print file is error free
- Working with the Team Leader to answer client queries and to advise the client on the best solutions to their visual communication needs
- Working on images to ensure appropriate colour profiling and suitability for print
- Logging on time and materials on the studio MIS (management information system)
- Adhering to studio workflow processes and best practice in all day-to-day activities. Proactively offering process improvement recommendations to the Team Leader
- Adhering to brand guidelines, project timeline should be a standard practice.
- Proactively managing own workflow to consistently meet or exceed target efficiency and chargeability figures
- Developing an excellent knowledge of the clients brands.
- Proactively challenging off-brand communications internally and externally where appropriate