Job Role: Information Developer
Location : Bangalore
Experience: 0-3 Years
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop documentation to industry standards and to appropriate audience skill level.
- Collaborate with engineering and support personnel to determine technical information requirements based on user stories, design documents, engineering specifications, and discussions.
- Create documentation plan and share the progress with the stakeholders periodically.
- Review and revise information based on internal and external customer feedback.
- Participate in product improvement initiatives such as usability, process improvements, and developing videos.
- Ability to estimate and plan the documentation deliverable without any supervision.
- Experience in creating software documentation for native English users. Excellent hold on English grammar.
- Thorough understanding of technical writing standards, processes, and their application.
- Ability and flexibility to work with teams across different geographies.
- Experience in documenting software products for technical audience.
- Must be technically inclined to understand infrastructure, enterprise product technologies, and analyze documentation requirements.