Job Title: IP Analyst
Experience: 1+ Year
Location : Bangalore
- Responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, reporting the search results in an appropriate manner to the stakeholders to enable business decision making.
- Analyst is expected to work closely with engineering, attorneys and senior analysts in searching and collating the relevant patent and non-patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases.
- Analyst is expected to work on patentability, state of the art, patent alert, patent portfolio search with high level of thoroughness.
- Patent classification systems, patent and non-patent literature database, search tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with US, EP and India patenting systems and IPR rules
- Applies functional and domain knowledge to assess relevancy of data in an accurate manner.
- Ability to develop realistic plans and timetables for own work
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Highly flexible and adaptive to work on diverse technology areas apart from his / her technical or domain specialization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure