Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 6 Months to 1 Year
- Understand the specifications and Designs and implements the logic to build the software component assigned and test the module assigned.
- Ensuring that the code meets the coding standards
- Prioritizes task, as needed. Tracks the work against plan and reports the status when required.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system trade offs
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of the components assigned
- Appropriate escalations to the project manager on project areas assigned
- Acquiring end-to-end process with Management
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Knowledge of technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Client support and feedback