JAVA, Swing and Design pattern is mandatory
- Plans work and implements utilizing standard engineering and technology principles and established company processes and procedures to complete assignments per established project deadlines.
- Uses good software development and engineering judgment in making adaptations or modifications.
- Provides work estimates; plans and controls development work to meet established objectives for project/system quality, reliability and performance.
- Analyzes the impact of changes on existing information products or systems and proposes solutions to minimize project/system risk.
- Analyzes and resolves problems and provides technical assistance as necessary.
- Provides technical feedback, input and consultation to other developers involved in system design or implementation activities as appropriate.
- Participates in knowledge/technology transfer initiatives as requested.
- May prepare and/or review product documentation, written instructions or technical literature for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs thorough unit testing of all implementation changes; performs integration testing as appropriate to ensure robust, high-quality implementation prior to delivery to System Test.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented development, including Design Patterns and Event-driven programming.
- Familiarity with and some experience writing high-level and detailed designs
- Clear understanding of component-based development
- Familiarity with C# language will be plus