Job Role: Junior Game Artist
Job Location: Bangalore and Dehradun
Experience: 1+ Year
- Artistic demonstration and proficiency in modeling and texturing high quality in-game props.
- A keen understanding and appreciation of structure and construction/silhouette in respect of modelling – resolution of
assets relative to world scale and exceptional mesh topology skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Good in creating high-poly and low-poly in-game model.
- Sculpting abilities in creating surface details is a plus.
- A detail obsessed eye for creating and manipulating texture maps for shader passes – diffuse, normal, spec, weathering etc. and excellent understanding of the value of maximizing UV space.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Modeling and Texturing to create assets with quality of AAA titles.
- Good understanding of Max (or Maya) for modeling and Photoshop for texturing.
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing a varied range of 3D prop art.
- Knowledge of generating normal maps from high-poly models.
- Solid understanding of experience in preparing and optimizing art for game.
- Ability to multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Excellent artistic skills with the ability to create 3D game art from detailed concept art, or photo references / materials.