Job Role: Integration Testing – Linux
Experience: 2+ Years
- Design/Develop test cases for QLogic’s CNA, Ethernet product family.
- Participate in all phases of testing/QA cycle from requirement, test case design, and execution.
- Work closely with the Driver & Firmware teams on resolving issues during Pre-EIT and integrated testing
- Configure hardware, blade infrastructure, switches, Storage arrays
- Ensure agile process of OEM qualification testing
- Participate in Automation: Be protocol expertise to automation team.
- Work independently and continuing to develop the abilities to assume more advanced assignments
- Analyse situations and/or data on problems of moderate complexity and scope that may require technical
- iSCSI, TCP/IP , Ethernet related testing experience .
- Linux , Ubantu , KVM OS administration.
- Good debugging, analytical skills
- Storage configurations & some hands on experience with Analyser/Jammer in analysing traces.
- Exposure to OpenStack, SDN, DPDK
- Exposure to L2/L3 testing