BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
Experience: 2 years
- Perform self-checking.
- Load and stress due to assembly, testing and operation.
- Appropriate materials of construction;
- Method and ease of assembly;
- Method and ease of manufacture;
- Safety in assembly, maintenance and operation;
- Design form, fit, and function;
- Check each Design for compliance to job specifications;
- Perform Part list creation for spare or retrofit orders and complete Part list creation against Sale Orders.
- Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
- Timely status update to task owner.
- Gather all relevant information for each assignment, identify, and communicate effectively.
- Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
- Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision.
- Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list/engineering solutions, as per the deliverable of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
- Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively.