- Conducts BPO processes/projects from identification through post-implementation to ensure that client specifications are met and to improve process for future projects.
- Assists in defining outsourcing project scope and objectives.
- Analyzes and documents client requirements to provide appropriate data to project development and implementation team for clients.
- Prepares work plans, documents project scope and reviews with client to ensure accuracy.
- Monitors project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverable are met.
- Assists with performance and integration testing of business applications to ensure user requirements are incorporated and client requirements satisfied.
- Demonstrates system setup to clients before system is finalized.
- Tests and analyzes system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration.
- Monitors processes and resolves participant issues; escalates as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting or systems implementation experience
- Experience working with business processes
- Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
- Organizational and time management skills
- Basic communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Willingness to travel