Job Role: Operations Risk Manager
Experience: 1-2 Years
- Risk assessment, Risk Mitigation, Risk monitoring and testing, Risk Reporting.
- Monitor the established risk appetite
- Provide information as required by stakeholders
- Assess the risks of existing/ new process
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different stakeholders
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- Operational risk management experience.
- Business/function experience.
- A clear understanding of the industry’s approach to the management of operational risk, or equivalent experience gained in other organizations.
- Ability to leverage resources across the organization to complete deliverables.
- Sound judgment and courage necessary to perform a control role and maintain effective working relationships
- Basic English (spoken and written) and Working knowledge of IT to evaluate the IT related risks
- Good Communication, Customer Focus, Analytical skills required