Job Title: Associate Platform Operations Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
- Monitoring distributed Linux server network using an internally developed ‘Network management system’.
- Responding to alerts in timely fashion as per the pre-defined priority levels and SLAs.
- Understanding, analyzing the root cause of an alert and solving it.
- Timely escalation of complex issues to ‘SMEs’.
- Working closely with Network partners and resolving non-hardware related problems.
- Create and update internal NOC processes and procedures for better understanding and problem solving.
- Analyze and report on trends regarding issues related to various networks.
- Mentoring new hires in the team
- Assist the lead in terms of maintaining SLAs of the alerts.
- Act as a point of escalation within the team.
- Interview prospective candidates and asses them on their technical knowledge
- Mastering all the NOCC responsibilities/functions
- Willingness to work on flexible timings including night shift.