Job Role: Security Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
- User End Point Security Technology
- Application & Data Security Technology
- Network Security
- Review application administration requirements and complete the application administration tasks for the supported Cyber Defense applications.
- Create and maintain the standard operations procedures and other documentation to support daily application administration and operations.
- Respond to inquiries from consumers of the CyberDefense Tools
- Processes in a timely manner and ensure application availability for the CyberDefense Infrastructure / Tools.
- Proactively monitor and manage the CyberDefense Tools
- Processes to possibly circumvent a failure or degradation of service resulting in less than optimal Information Asset Protection.
- Proven working experience in application administration for User Endpoint Security Tools, SIEM Tools, Network Security Tools, Data Security Tools and Web Filtering Tools.
- Experience in Cyber Security / Cyber Defense Infrastructure Administration and Management preferred, experience in Information Technology Operations considered.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and eagerness to expand knowledge.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and manage an event / situation to a positive conclusion.
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, being a team player and ability to contribute Globally
- Operating knowledge of ITIL
- Operating knowledge of NIST Framework for Critical Infrastructure a plus.