- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT) from 2016 batch with 65% in 10th and 12th and 70% in graduation.
- Should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of Java and Database.
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Coding and testing of core java e.g. io, threads, net etc, JFC Programming, J2ee application enhancement, debugging and maintenance
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages.
- Work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Work under high supervision / guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
- To achieve the assigned tasks and quality goals.
- Restricted to the tasks related to the project in consultations with the Project Leaders