The Software Engineer II’s role is to develop and manage the application code for a system or part of a project. The Software Engineer II role typically has skills to work with multiple platforms and/or services.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Prod Support (L1) for Benfield B2B system.
- Analytical mindset
- Basic SQL writing skills (JOINS, Understanding relational Data Models, Writing Subqueries, Stored Procedures)
- Basic XML
- Night shift on rotation basis
- Any experience in handling prod support in configuration teams will be a plus
- Follow development instructions and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable.
Testing & Debugging
- Write and execute the unit test cases and test each piece to verify the basic functionality before comprehensive testing.
- Perform peer reviews of unit test cases.
- Debug and resolve any code or interface problems encountered by the Software Engineer/Test Engineer.
- Fix function testing issues and/or client issues.
Website to Apply: http://jobs.aon.com/