We are looking for experienced professionals who have shown considerable success in managing global projects and programs, especially in the areas of Process re-engineering and Efficiency building. Experience in working with reports and complex analysis for Senior Management is another pre-requisite for this role. The skill sets that we are looking for include:
- Proven experience in managing multiple & diverse projects/programs across a global organization.
- Knowledge of functions like Professional Services, Customer Support, Cloud Operations, etc. in an IT Software company is an essential pre-requisite.
- Experience in using and administering a PSA will be an advantage. Experience in using NetSuite OpenAir & MS
- Project Server is a significant advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Certifications like PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, LEAN, etc. will be a definite advantage and good to possess.
- Prior experience of handling reporting using large and disparate data sets and CRMs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Projects, etc.)
- Excellent Oral and Written communication.
- Possesses skills like organization, presentation and customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to be flexible and work across various time zones as needed by the business.