Experience: 1-2 Years
- Coordinates with vendors and other Verizon support groups to schedule and perform repairs.
- Interfaces with vendor field engineers to collect error logs and other diagnostic information.
- Follows maintenance contract terms so that repairs are executed within contract parameters and costs.
- Applies data center policies so that repairs are conducted during sanctioned time frames, to avoid risks of system outages during business hours.
- Plans repair activities involving coordination of system downtime, implementation plans, coordination of vendor and internal support personnel, and procurement methods.
- Reports service issues to vendors.
- Good communication & co-ordination skills
- Ready to work in 24×7 operations model
- Any Bachelors degree with 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Basic understanding of the open systems environment
- Basic understanding of vendor specific platforms (e.g., HP-UX, HP Intel)
Website to Apply: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/