Job Location: Mumbai,Chennai
- Project Management
- Interact with the Project Manager from the Technology team development activities.
- Impact Analysis for the existing changes & Create delivery plan.
- Co-ordinate with dev-coe team & to help them deliver.
- Publish regular reports on the overall status of the project development activities.
- Give recommendations/sign-offs on status of the module to development execution results
- Ensure proper documentation
- c#sharp, .net 4.0 and above.
- any RDBMS system, Oracle will be preferred.
- Should have worked on Bank domain applications.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to create collaborative business relationships
- Experience facilitating work groups & strong co-ordination skills
- Strong problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management skills, highly organized & process oriented
Website to Apply: https://talentacquisition.yesbank.in/careers/