Job Role: UI Framework Lead
Experience: 2+ Years
- Interpretation and understanding of functional specifications.
- The candidate will serve as the Lead Developer with hands on design & development of Web Application.
- Knowledge on .Net 4.0/C#, ASP.Net, Web API, RESTful services, MS SQL Server, Perforce, Team City
- Experience in developing and designing Webparts and Sharepoint applications.
- Provide best practices and recommendations for UI design, drawn from actual deployment experiences.
- Ensuring code written meets the predefined company and application standards.
- Performance basic tuning to ensure acceptable application performance.
- Experience with automated build frameworks and continuous integration is desirable.
- Experience in working with performance, monitoring and availability using tools recommendations to improve performance.
- Web servers IIS configuration
- Resolve L3 issues from support personnel
- Troubleshooting and Root Causes/post mortem of major incidents
- Open/Escalate/follow-up on cases with collaborative teams, vendors or other support teams