Exam Details :
Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) has invited applications for VSU Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (VSU PGCET) for the academic year 2016-2017.
Educational qualification :
- The candidates aspiring to sit for the entrance examination should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized university.
- For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science and Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have obtained at least 40 percent marks in the concerned subject.
For admission into any other course, the candidate should have secured at least 40 percent aggregate marks in the group subjects.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50 percent and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45 percent.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must have passed in order to get an admission into any course.
- Admissions are limited to only those candidates who are local to one or other University areas of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than AP) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (NI) (5 percent). These seats are over and above existing seats.
Visit to apply http://www.vsupgcet.in/